Patrick Bourke Menswear are recruiting for two full time positions available at present in our Ennis Store.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Retail Sales Assistant
Retail Sales Assistant vacancy for a hardworking, conscientious and self motivated person with a keen eye for fashion.
The ideal candidate must be willing to train and develop with the team at Patrick Bourke Menswear to become a focused sales assistant. All training will be provided in-house for the first year and the successful candidate will be fully supported by Management and Staff and have an opportunity to grow and develop into the role with fantastic career advancement prospects.
Competent computer skills required. Must have previous retail experience.
Floor Manager for a busy and fast paced environment, it will be your job to ensure the floor operates efficiently and effectively at all times, the floor is compliant in all aspects and all duties are carried out to the best interests of the Company.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in the following areas:
- The ability to create an excellent retail environment for both customers and staff
- An understanding of maximising sales, opportunities and performance
- Strong initiative to be able to drive sales through staff training, motivation, targets and merchandising
- Proven ability to successfully implement sales preparation, stock taking and sales promotions
- Motivation to achieve greater
- Competent computer skills
Salary will be based on experience – high bonus potential